Opens in a new window
Skip to main content

Current Voucher Holders

Here are some answers to some frequently asked questions:


You can only transfer to a new unit or house after 18 months unless you meet certain conditions.

We offer a Family Self Sufficiency Program for adults interested in gaining employment, advancing their careers, increasing their income and their education. For more information, please click here. 

We have a Resource Room that has free computers available for your housing search, open from 8:30 a.m.-Noon on Tuesdays and Thursdays at our main office, 400 East Boulevard.

Key Contacts

Stephanie Pompey
HCVP Occupancy Manager

Nicole Washington
HCVP Project-Based Voucher Manager

Nicole Jones
HCVP Admission & Portability Manager

Chiara Hankerson
HCVP Inspections Manager

Related Downloads